Sunday 19 April 2015

Terror in Melbourne


Melbourne counter-terrorism raids: Police investigate mistreatment claim, two men still in custody

"He said he had a gun held to his head and was forced to lie on the floor for 30 minutes. He said police told him: "One more word I kill you. Doesn't matter for your kids." Another of the arrested men said he did not resist arrest and was covered in blood after being attacked by police. "After my hands were cuffed, laying on my stomach, I got kicked in the head," he said. "Then he [one of the police officers] grabbed me, slams me into the fridge, as you can see there'll be blood on the fridge. "Then [he] slammed me on the ground and then hit me with his gun and I think I passed out then." News Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your deranged comment...